Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)

Monthly Benefit Increase

The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) nutrition program has increased the monthly benefit to buy more fruit and vegetables by about 37%. Participants now receive $25 per month for each child under age five, and $44 per month for pregnant, postpartum, or partially breastfeeding moms, and $49 for those who are fully breastfeeding for fruits and vegetables. To find out if you are eligible for this and many other WIC benefits, please call RiverStone Health WIC at 406.247.3340. We serve families throughout Yellowstone, Carbon, Stillwater and Musselshell counties.








Your child is one of a kind. That’s why we provide personalized support for you and your family. We serve families in Yellowstone, Stillwater, Carbon and Musselshell counties. Call us for nutrition education, breastfeeding support, community referrals, and more — all tailored to you and your child’s specific needs.

Appointments available by phone, so you can stay in the comfort of home or visit us at the WIC office, in a safe environment. Call or email RiverStone Health WIC at 406.247.3370 or email wic@riverstonehealth.org to apply.


RiverStone Health WIC Services, a nutrition program for Women, Infants and Children, improves the health of pregnant women and their children.

WIC offers families:

  • Benefits to buy healthy foods
  • Breastfeeding support
  • Tips for eating well
  • Referrals for healthcare and to other community resources

WIC is available to:

  • Pregnant women
  • New moms, for up to six months after delivery
  • Breastfeeding moms, for up to one year after delivery
  • Infants
  • Children under the age of five

WIC is for all kinds of Montana families: married and single parents, working or not working. If you are a mother, father, grandparent, foster parent or legal guardian of a child under age five, you can apply for WIC.

You must live in Montana and meet Income Guidelines to qualify for WIC. RiverStone Health provides WIC services in Yellowstone, Carbon, Musselshell, and Stillwater counties.

WIC participants receive benefits that can be used to buy cereal, juice, milk, cheese, eggs, peanut butter, whole grain items including whole wheat pasta, dry or canned beans, yogurt, fresh fruits and vegetables, baby food, infant cereal, and formula.

During the summer growing season, a farmers market benefit program is available to WIC families to buy fresh produce at local farmers markets.

WIC contributes to healthy pregnancies, healthy babies and helps young children be ready to learn. To find out how to enroll in WIC, call or e-mail us at wic@riverstonehealth.org or 406.247.3370.

RiverStone Health WIC Services
123 South 27th Street
Billings, MT 59101
Phone: 406.247.3370
Fax: 406.247.3340

Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8am - 5pm; Wednesday 9am - 6pm

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.