Maternal Child Health
RiverStone Health’s Maternal Child Health Services are available to pregnant women, families with infants, pre-school age children and children with special healthcare needs. Alone or in combination, a team of nurses, dietitian and resource workers help your family to reach your goals while working with you to improve your family’s life, health, and safety.
Help is available for eligible residents of Yellowstone and Musselshell counties.
- Nutrition counseling
- Education for a healthy pregnancy
- Breastfeeding education by certified lactation counselors
- Help with infant and child feeding challenges
- Parenting skills support
- Referrals for healthcare, housing and financial assistance
- Developmental screening for infants and children
- Case management for pregnant women and their children
Billings, Montana 59101
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm