Nurse Family Partnership
Nurse-Family Partnership of Montana helps change the lives of first-time moms and their babies.
RiverStone Health’s Nurse-Family Partnership is a voluntary, free service for first-time moms that provides valuable knowledge and support throughout pregnancy and until their babies are two years old. Partnering first-time moms with caring nurses empowers mothers to confidently create a better life for their children and themselves.
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Become better parents
- Build a strong network of support
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in the community
- Find ways to continue education and develop job skills
- Set goals for the future and find ways to help reach them
The Nurse-Family Partnership of Montana is available to women who are less than 28 weeks pregnant with their first baby and who meet income eligibility guidelines.RiverStone Health
Nurse-Family Partnership of Montana
Billings, Montana 59101
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm