Rural Critical Care Fellowship
The Montana Family Medicine Residency program is pleased to partner with Billings Clinic for a NEW year-long Rural Critical Care Fellowship beginning in July 2021.
This non-accredited program is targeted toward recent Family Medicine residency graduates and aims to develop fellows’ clinical skills in emergency and critical care. The fellowship is seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physicians.
- Emphasis on communication, leadership and teaching skills
- Learn to lead rural teams caring for high acuity and critically ill patients
- Rotations include trauma and critical care
- Alternate between Billings campus and critical access hospitals
- Lodging provided in rural communities
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence. Located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana, this friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and family activities. Exciting outdoor recreation minutes from home. 300 days of sunshine!
- Billings Clinic is the region’s largest health system, integrated multispecialty clinic and tertiary referral center
- Highest volume Emergency Department in Montana
- Established aeromedical transport program
- Certified Trauma, Stroke and Chest Pain Centers
- Advanced Simulation & Experiential Learning Lab Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence
Contact: Billings Clinic Physician Recruitment
E-mail: physicianrecruiter@ billingsclinic.org
Learn more: billingsclinic.com