At RiverStone Health, you are the center of our service, safety and care. As we have served our community for more than 40 years, Health, Education, Leadership and Protection (HELP) have been the foundation of our work.
In our role as the Yellowstone City-County Health Department, we have led public health efforts to protect safety and well-being. But RiverStone Health is far more than a local health department.
In our medical and dental clinics, we provide care for 20,000 patients each year, more than half of whom are uninsured and rely on our sliding fee scale. Through the Montana Family Medicine Residency, we attract and train doctors to help meet Montana’s shortage of family medicine practice physicians, with nearly 70 percent of those doctors staying in Montana. Our family health services, such as WIC and Maternal Child Health, help families and young children on the road to a better future. Through hospice, we care for individuals with dignity at the end of their lives. Our efforts at preventing infectious diseases, improving health, preparing for health emergencies and safeguarding the food we eat and the air we breathe make our whole community a safer and better place to live.
- Access – Our promise to you to be here when you need and want us.
- Affordability – Providing you value and options to make informed choices.
- Compassion – Listening and working with you to develop a care plan that meets your needs.
- Quality – Continually improving our delivery of services to meet your expectations.
- Our mission is improving life, health and safety. You are at the center of everything we do.