RiverStone Health Clinic – Orchard School
Billings, Montana 59101
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 8AM - Noon, Tuesday 1PM - 5PM, Thursday Noon - 4pm, schedule will coincide with the school calendar.
Orchard School Clinic Services
Using a patient-centered approach, doctors, nurses, a child psychiatrist and a licensed clinical social worker are available to meet students’ and families’ needs. Enrollment materials must be completed before students and family members can be cared for at the Orchard School Clinic.
- Well-child exams with immunizations
- School and sports physicals
- Urgent care – sore throats, tummy aches, colds, fevers
- Chronic illness management – diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure
- Limited lab tests
- Behavioral health counseling
- Childhood psychiatry
- Referrals to dental services, community resources
Assistance with health insurance options
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under Title 42 Section 254b of the United States codes and its providers and staff are deemed to be Public Health Service employees under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).