2020-2021 Interview Dates:
Applications are made through ERAS. After applications are reviewed, interview invitations are extended via email.
We review applications to find residents who are committed to underserved populations and to practicing full spectrum family medicine in Montana. We also look for individuals who fit our team approach. Your application, accepted via ERAS, should contain these elements:
- Required documents include: Personal statement, curriculum vitae, United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1 and 2 or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) Level 1 and 2
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE) and medical school transcript
- Three letters of reference, with at least one from a family physician
- International medical graduates must submit certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- All materials must be received prior to setting up an interview.
- Those chosen will receive an email invitation to interview.
The Interview Day
While we thoroughly scrutinize applications, interviews play a critical role in our decisions. We realize you may have traveled a long way and we want to make sure your time in Montana is well spent. Once the interview date is set, please feel free to email our staff for advice about transportation, where to stay, great restaurants, things to do while you’re in town, and anything else that will make your stay more enjoyable.
Our interview dates are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If your plans change and you will not be able to attend, please notify us as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held virtually this year, starting at approximately 8:00am and ending in the early afternoon.