Medicaid Health Improvement Program
RiverStone Health provides care management and health coaching to high-risk Medicaid Passport to Health patients in Yellowstone, Carbon, Stillwater, Musselshell, and Treasure counties through the Medicaid Health Improvement Program (HIP). The services help clients with serious health problems obtain and coordinate the care they need to maintain or improve their health.
The care managers provide support and information to enable clients to lead healthier lives.
- Education about medications and healthy habits
- Guidance through the healthcare system
- Assistance finding a primary care provider
- Connections to other community resources
- Coordination of care between the client and their healthcare team
Billings, MT 59101
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm