Live Well Center
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends adults should do at least 2 ½ to 5 hours of moderate exercise a week.
Sometimes the hardest part of a healthy lifestyle is simply starting. At RiverStone Health we can help you get started in the right direction. No matter what shape you’re in the Live Well Center can help you move and change old habits.
You start by meeting one-on-one with our certified health coach. Together you’ll work to achieve success at your pace in individual or group activities.
• Physical activity geared to your ability
• Special women only and recovery groups
• Safe ways to practice yoga, stretching, cardio and strength activities
• Tips to stay active in your daily life
• Support for pre-diabetes, diabetes, hypertension and other issues
• No fancy gym clothes needed, just your “can do” attitude
• Activities geared to all ages
• Live Well Center is FREE and OPEN ONLY to RiverStone Health patients
Let us help you learn to feel better, eat better, make physical activity a part of your life, deal with recovery issues and improve your health.
Talk to your healthcare provider for a referral to the Live Well Center.
RiverStone Health Live Well Center
123 South 27th Street
Billings, MT 59101
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm