RiverStone Health Clinic – Medicine Crow School
Medicine Crow School Clinic Services
Using a patient-centered approach, doctors, nurses, a child psychiatrist and a licensed clinical social worker are available to meet students’ and families’ needs. Enrollment materials must be completed before students and family members can be cared for at the Medicine Crow School Clinic. Additional forms must be filled out for sports physicals.
- Well-child exams with immunizations
- School and sports physicals
- Urgent care – sore throats, tummy aches, colds, fevers
- Care for chronic illnesses – diabetes & asthma
- Limited lab tests
- Referral for dental services
- Behavioral health counseling
- Referrals to community resources
- Assistance with health insurance options
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under Title 42 Section 254b of the United States codes and its providers and staff are deemed to be Public Health Service employees under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
RiverStone Health Clinic - Medicine Crow School
Billings, MT 59105
Hours: Monday- Friday, 1:00 -5:00 pm, schedule coincides with the school calendar