- Depression is the third most common reason for a visit to a health center after diabetes and hypertension.
- Suicide is a major public health issue; there is one suicide every 15 minutes.
- Children and youth who are bullied are more likely to be depressed, lonely, anxious, and have low self-esteem and think about suicide.
- About one in four adults suffers from a mental disorder in a given year.
- Visits to emergency rooms involving the misuse of prescription drugs have doubled in the last five years.
Behavioral health and physical health are related. We provide behavioral healthcare to our patients through the RiverStone Health Clinic to reduce the stigma linked to mental health issues and improve overall patient health. Our team provides mental health and substance abuse counseling and treatment for our patients, in addition to referrals to other community-based services.RiverStone Health Behavioral Health Services
Billings, MT 59101
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm